Maynilad announces water service interruption for June 11 to 12
In case you missed it, Maynilad Water Services, Inc. recently announced that some of its customers in Metro Manila will experience temporary water service interruptions on June 11 to 12.
This is due to the maintenance work that will be conducted inside its water treatment plant in Quezon City. A rapid mixer that was pulled out for repairs last April 2019 will be reinstalled in La Mesa Treatment Plant 1.
Check out the list of affected areas below:
8am to 8pm
- Makati City – Brgys. Bangkal, Magallanes, Palanan, Pio Del Pilar and San Isidro
- Pasay City – Brgy. 144
- Navotas City – Brgys. San Jose, Sipac-Almacen and Tanza
- Manila City – Brgys. 33, 34, 42, 93 to 97, 99, 102 to 104, 107 to 109, 124 to 125, 129, 131, 138, 140 to 142, 198 to 203, 202-A, 205 to 208, 260 to 266, 304 to 309, 326 to 328, 332 to 334, 564, 587, 588, 598 to 601, 609, 610, 612 to 614, 619, 622, and 659
- Manila City – Brgys. 662, 666, 673, 675, 676, 686 to 689, 692, 694, 695, 697, 700, 707 to 712, 714 to 716, 718, 722 to 726, 731, 732, 734 to 736, 738 to 744, 829, 830, 846, 851 to 853, 855 to 860, 862 to 864, and Damka area
- Caloocan City – Brgys. 5 to 10, 11 to 14, 22, 24, 27, 28, 31, 95, 99, 146 to 155, 157 to 159, and 161 to 164
- Quezon City – Brgys. Apolonio Samson, Baesa, Bahay Toro, Balong Bato, Bungad, Paltok, Sangandaan, Sauyo, Talipapa, Tandang Sora, and Veterans Village
- Malabon City – Brgys. Concepcion, Dampalit, Ibaba, Longos, Potrero, San Agustin and Tañong
10am to 11pm
- Bacoor, Cavite – Brgys. Molino II to IV and VII, Queens Row Central, Queens Row East, Queens Row West, and San Nicolas III
- Rosario, Cavite – Brgys. Bagbag II, Kanluran, Muzon I to II, Poblacion, Sapa I to II, Sapa IV, Silangan I to II, and IV, Silangan I and II, Tejeros Convention and Wawa I to III
- Imus, Cavite – Brgy. Pasong Buaya
11am to 11pm
- Cavite City – Brgys. 1 to 10, 10-A to B, 11 to 42, 42-A, 42-B, 43 to 62, 62-A, Sangley Point, and Fort San Felipe (Phil. Navy)
- Noveleta, Cavite – Brgys. Magdiwang, Poblacion, Salcedo I to II, San Antonio I to II, San Juan I to II, San Rafael I to IV and Sta. Rosa I to II
JUNE 11 TO 12
9am (June 11) to 6am (June 12)
- Imus, Cavite – Brgys. Anabu I-C (Koldstor, Anabu 1-C) to I-F(areas along Anabu road) Anabu II-A to II-F Malagasang I-D to I-G (Jade Residences), Malagasang II-A to II-G
10am (June 11) to 1am (June 12)
- Imus, Cavite – Brgys. Anabu I-A and I-B, Anabu I-C (Liwayway Subd., areas along Aguinaldo Highway), Anabu I-D (areas along Aguinaldo Highway), Anabu I-F (areas along Aguinaldo Highway), Bayan Luma I to IX, and Bucandala I to V
- Imus, Cavite – Brgys. Carsadang Bago I and II, Malagasang I-A to I-C, Malagasang I-D (Manela Subd., Silvertown III), Malagasang I-G (Celina Plains, Savanna Ville), and Poblacion I-A to I-C
- Imus, Cavite – Brgys. Poblacion II-A and II-B, Poblacion III-A and III-B, Poblacion IV-A to IV-D, Tanzang Luma I to VI, and Toclong I-A to I-C
- Las Piñas City – Brgys. Almanza Uno, CAA, Manuyo Dos, Pamplona Uno, Dos and Tres, Pilar, Pulanglupa Dos, Talon Uno to Singko
11pm (June 11) to 1am (June 12)
- Parañaque City – Brgys. BF Homes, Don Bosco, Marcelo Green Village, San Antonio, San Isidro and San Martin De Porres
11pm (June 11) to 4am (June 12)
- Bacoor, Cavite – Brgys. Alima, Banalo, Campo Santo, Daang Bukid, Digman, Habay I, Kaingin, Mabolo I to II, Maliksi I to III, Niog I, Panapaan II to IV, Poblacion (Tabing Dagat), Sineguelasan, Talaba I, III and VII
Maynilad also advised its customer to store water at least three days before the scheduled interruption.
“We encourage our affected customers to store water at least three days before the interruption to prevent simultaneous heavy withdrawals of water from our pipelines, which can reduce water pressure and cause some customers to have no water earlier than schedule. Meanwhile, we have water tankers on standby, ready to deliver water to affected areas as needed.” Maynilad said in a Facebook post.
A portion of this article originally appeared on MB Life.